Stacy Musial and Brenda Carey take a deep dive into conversation with Dr. Joel Bennett about his new book Soulful Capacities and tapping into Acceptance, Presence, Flow and Synchronicities
- Joel's new book Soulful Capacities
- What is a soulful capacity?
- What does acceptance really mean? How do we truly come to a place of acceptance with an open heart?
- How does one truly become present? What do we need to do to feel our way into that presence?
- We discuss flow. How do we stay in a place of flow and what about when we are out of flow. How can we recognize that as well?
- We discuss tapping into flow to experience synchronicities
- How Joel's work is supporting the bigger picture of healing the world and what his Macrovision is for the work that he does
- Please listen to our previous episode with Joel ep #159, Shifting Our Perception of Time
Joel Bennett's bio
Joel Bennett, Ph.D., is President of Organizational Wellness & Learning Systems (OWLS), a consulting firm specializing in evidence-based wellness technologies to promote organizational health and employee well-being. Dr. Bennett first delivered stress management programming in 1985, and OWLS programs have since reached nearly 250,000 workers across the United States and abroad, including training over 1,000 facilitators and coaches. In 2022, Dr. Bennett was acknowledged with the "Lifetime Achievement Award" from the National Wellness Institute and, internationally, with the "Positive Leadership Award" from the Positive Leadership Institute. Dr. Bennett has authored/co-authored seven books, including "Raw Coping Power," "Heart-Centered Leadership," and "Your Best Self at Work,"
Joel Bennett's link
Be the Love Links:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bethelovepodcast
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bethelovepodcast
Patreon Website: https://www.patreon.com/bethelovepodcast
Stacy Musial's website https://awakenyourempoweredsoul.com
Brenda Carey's FREE video on Natural Energy Boosters: Fatigue Relief
Your Empowered Soul: A Natural Pathway to Healing Anxiety and Depression https://smile.amazon.com/dp/0578401851/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_Y764EDGHTVEKW7EV25H7--
Heatherlyn's website: https://www.heatherlynmusic.com
This episode was edited by Chelsea Weaver